SEASONAL DISASTER RESPONSE TEAM
- Position: Disaster Recovery Team (Seasonal Employment)
- Location: Beaumont, TX and surrounding areas
When a natural disaster or large scale power outage occurs anywhere in the United States, our customers call upon us to support their backup power needs. Our disaster recovery team plays a big part in enabling us to provide this service by transporting fuel and generators to our clients’ sites.
- Delivering fuel to customer sites
- Deploying generators to customer sites
- Starting generators when needed
- Troubleshooting minor generator issues
- Reporting required information into the command center(s)
- Special projects as needed
- Possess basic electrical and/or mechanical knowledge
- Must know how to hardwire a generator
- Must have a smart device (smartphone, laptop, and/or tablet)
- Must have a reliable 1/2 ton (or larger) four wheel drive truck (Diesel preferred)
- Must have a flexible schedule, drivers are deployed on an as needed basis. However, lack of availability does not disqualify you from future deployments.
- Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record, and vehicle insurance (Copy of insurance and coverage with limits and liabilities must be provided to Cat5 Resources)
Cat5 Resources, LLC is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, physical or mental disability, creed, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression in the programs or activities which it operates.