June 26, 2021 9:30 AM
Cat5 Resources Bayamon Laydown Yard:
Carr. 831 km 2.2 Sector La Lomita Bayamon, PR 00956
You’re invited to join us for our 2021 Cat5 Resources Disaster Response Bootcamp. This event will feature training and orientation for anyone who has worked or wants to work with us during disaster response events and/or routine deployments. This includes those who are currently signed up to deploy and also those who wish to deploy with us in the future. The Cat5 Resources Disaster Recovery Bootcamp will feature training on generator deployments, how to hardwire a generator to a site, fueling, mechanics, and more.
If you’re interested in attending this event, please see the requirements below and register/RSVP here. Meal will be provided during training for participants only.
- Delivering fuel to customer sites
- Deploying generators to customer sites
- Hardwiring generators to customer sites
- Starting generators when needed
- Troubleshooting minor generator issues
- Reporting required information into the command center(s)
- Special projects as needed
- Possess basic electrical and/or mechanical knowledge
- Must own a smart device (smartphone, laptop, and/or tablet)
- Must own a reliable 1/2 ton (or larger) four wheel drive truck if you wish to fuel or deploy generators
- Must have a flexible schedule, storm crews are deployed on an as needed basis for disaster response events. However, lack of availability does not disqualify you from future deployments
- Must be 21 or older to apply
- Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record, and current vehicle insurance
Please make sure you meet all requirements prior to applying. Questions? Contact Us.
Cat5 Resources, LLC is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, physical or mental disability, creed, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression in the programs or activities which it operates.